1. Why their friend is talking to three guys and sleeping with a fourth.
2. Why their boyfriends’ moms hate them.
3. Why their hair gets oily.
4. Why people need to not get involved in their lives. (Here’s a hint: Don’t speak about your life at full volume on the 7 a.m. train.)
5. Why they don’t care what people think about their lives. (Noted.)
6. What they’re going to name their children (though one wasn’t sure how to spell the name she likes…).
7. Why secret Santas at work are awkward (“What if I get an old lady?”).
8. The pros and cons to big purses. (I can actually relate to this one.)
9. Whether or not one should pursue a relationship with the guy at Starbucks who talks to her.
10. A variety of other topics all punctuated with “see what I mean?”
And all without any transition. It’s too early for this.
UPDATE: “I was so sick, I like, turned my phone off. That’s how you know how bad I was.” <– ACTUAL QUOTE FROM ONE OF THEM. I mean, seriously.